Each foreigner is required to get a e visa before going to India. As per the visa rule of India, for sightseers and guests, there are two Indian visa types to apply for: The e-visa and the regular visa. The e-visa is for a shorter period. Additionally, it’s a lot simpler to apply for an Indian visa on the web than following the traditional method. The regular visa is torment and progressively costly, however, it considers a longer stay. Contingent upon your nationality, you can apply for at least a half year as long as 10 years. So everything relies upon your plans.
The most puzzling question is that those who are visiting India come across is whether to apply for a regular visa or e-Visa. The precise answer is that go for an Indian e-Visa if you are aiming for a shorter trip that is less than 60 days. Instead, if you are planning an extended duration visit to India, choose a regular Indian visa. Get the details about the type of visa Indian visas will help you select your visa according to your kind of visit.
Visa is an authorization on a passport showing that the holder has permission to enter, leave or stay in a particular country for a specific time period. There are two types of Visas available one is Advance Visa and other is Visa on arrival. However, the Visa on arrival’ facility makes the process very stress-free.
Apart from the regular visa, the Indian government also introduce E-visa for tourists. As the name suggested E-visa is an electronic visa which is the faster and simpler way to obtain a visa.
The e-visa looks like a visa on arrival yet isn’t actually the equivalent. The candidate needs to fill their India visa forms and pay the required charges on the web. The candidate would be informed on the webmail if the electronic visa is allowed or not.
You don’t need to courier your visa or visit an India Embassy or office. When the visa is approved, which you’ll be instructed by means of email, you could go to your plane. The traveler visa will be stamped on your passport on arrival.
While comparable, it’s not actually a visa on arrival, as you need to apply before you land in India. Though, it’s much less difficult than sending travel papers or queue up in Indian Embassy/department.
Type of E-Visas
The goal is to make getting an Indian visa simpler, and to bring more businessmen and medicinal travelers into the nation.
To facilitate this change, in April 2017, the “e-Tourist Visa” scheme known as “e-Visa”. Besides, it was partitioned into three classes:
- E-Tourist Visa: If you are planning to visit India, for recreational purposes such as traveling, meeting friends or even attending, destination wedding, you need to apply for e-Tourist visa.
- E-Business Visa: For expanding, promoting or establishing your business in India, you need to apply under the e-Business visa category. In other words, if your visit is more professional than casual, apply for this type.
- E-Medical Visa: For seeking medical help or start treatment in India, you have to apply for e-medical visa. But to avail this, you need to present the proof your illness along with the prescriptions of the Indian medical institute where you are going to take medical help.
Note: Recently, the GOI has introduced two new e-visa types namely, e-conference visa and e-medical attendant visa, for those who want to attend meetings and seminars in India organized by government or Non-government organizations and to accompany the patient respectively. FYI, over one e-medical visa, two e-medical attendant visas can be applied.
Eligible for an E-Visa
Passport holders of more than 166 countries are allowed to obtain the E-visa.
Important Note: People with Pakistani origin or having their grandparents or parents in Pakistan, cannot apply for e-visa and hence can use the regular visa to visit India.
Requirements for the Regular Tourist Visa
For all visa applications, you need below-given documents, have a look.
- Passport with at least six months validity
- A Scanned passport size photograph
- A scanned copy of a medical letter or business card.
- Two blank pages in the passport.
The process to apply for e-visa India:
- Fill an application form with correct details
- Attach your passport with the application form.
- Attach two photographs with a detailed description.
- A reference from both countries.
- Pay the application fee.
- Wait for your visa approval
Make sure you provide authentic information on the fee and full-fill the eligibility criteria as fee once paid cannot be refunded, even after rejection. Also, male sure your email account is accessible as you are going to receive your visa on the email address you mention in the online application form. As we can clearly see that E-visa is a simple and effective way to get an Indian Visa.
You May Also Read:
-Make flyers that get your business noticed instantly
-Reset AOL Account Password without Alternate Email and Phone Number
-7 Hobbies That Can Help You Earn Money
-9 hidden iOS 13 features you need to know about
-Important SEO Ranking Factors that Matter in 2019!
-Make your writing flow like a good album
-How to take care for car wheels
-Steps which helps you achieve Financial Success
-How to Submit Guest Post