Good Speed helps to rank your website. That’s why developers, designers and IT departments are paying attention to website speed testing. That’s why we need to test our website speed.
Website speed is an important factor in the Google algorithm, so fast loading websites can expect higher rankings and more visitors to the SERP, if your blog or site is loading quickly then the visitor will search for another post on their site for a few minutes. We would like to stay, we also have another benefit because the website speed increases, the bounce rate can be reduced.
Apart from this, there are many other reasons which can increase the amount of traffic. We are not here talking about how to increase traffic, we here to check your blog or website speed using the website speed test tools list given in this article.
GTmetrix is an effective and high-end application that checks the speed of your website and also provides suggestions and guidelines.
In GTmetrix Pro provide Developer Toolkit, Hourly Monitoring, Monitoring from remote locations, Video capture for alerts, Resource usage graphs and White-labelled PDF reports. GTmetrix provides four plan Bronze ($14.95/mo), Silver ($49.95/mo), Gold ($149.95/mo) and Custom (Full Access).
- Analyze Webpage with Yahoo(Yslow) and Google PageSpeed.
- Provide Page Details like – Page Load Time, Total Page Size and Total # of Requests.
- Performance result with 3 Graphs: Page Load Time, Request Counts, Page Size, YSlow scores and PageSpeed.
- Analyze and page load from 28 servers in 7 different Location
São Paulo, Brazil
Hong Kong, China
Google PageSpeed insight is a tool of Google that is used to check website speed and performance and it also explains what is the problem on the website.
How to use it?
First of all, go to this URL – https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
Paste URL in the input field and click on the Analyze button. Google collects data from the entered URL and shows the result below side. Now here show two tabs available first is Mobile Device View and second is Desktop View.
Google’s results matter more than the results of other tools. Because Google builds search rankings where you are trying to gain traction. If Google Tools is finding a problem with your website’s performance, then it’s a good idea to take that data seriously.
WebPageTest is another tool for check website performance. You can see the performance from multiple locations.
- webpagetest provide multiple different location where you can test website performance.
- User can create custom setting for analyze website.
- webpagetest can be configure to use of different locations and different web browser options.
Pingdom tool is also used to check website performance. That offers many services like uptime monitoring, transaction monitoring, page speed monitoring, server monitoring, and visitor insights (RUM).
Pingdom Provide three plan Standard ($42.12/mo) for 1 user, Advanced ($82.45/mo) for 3 users, Processional ($228.25/mo) for 10 users.
Pingdom test allows in only 7 different location
- Asia – Japan – Tokyo
- Europe – Germany – Frankfurt
- Europe – the United Kingdom – London
- North America – USA – Washington D.C.
- North America – the USA – San Fransisco
- Pacific – Australia – Sydney
- South America – Brazil – São Paulo
Dareboost speed test tool is a service for web performance monitoring and website analysis and while they are primarily a premium service you can check your website speed for free 5 free reports every month, something for paid customers There are also advanced features.
The Dare boost speed test tool report analyzes more than 80 different data points which are also some categories, such as Cache policy, Number of Requests, Security, Accessibility, Compliance, Quality, jQuery, Browser Rendering, Data amount and SEO.
Nowadays, We are design websites using a high-quality image. Which slows down the speed of your website. Therefore, the website speed test tool is used for analysis and optimization of images, which saves the loading time of your website and improves the performance.
SEO site Checkup Tool is User-friendly analysis and monitoring of your website’s SEO performance
- Check your website’s backlinks.
- Analyze your competitor’s strategy.
- Create automated checkups.
- Custom branded SEO reports.
8. Site 24 x 7
Test your website speed and discover what is slowing down your page. Also, ensure that it is working optimally for your users around the globe. Identify and resolve the performance bottlenecks caused by various resources on the page like images, scripts or third party domains and make your webpage more stable, scalable, and fast!
- Website Performance Monitoring
- Web Page Speed (Browser)
- DNS Server Monitoring
- Monitoring from 90+ Global locations
- Website Availability Monitoring (HTTP / HTTPS)
- Website Defacement Monitoring
- FTP Transfer Monitoring
- REST API Monitoring
- SSL/TLS Certificate Monitoring
- Web Transaction (Browser) Monitoring
- Real User Monitoring (Web)
- End User Experience Monitoring
- Monitor your Internal Network
- Mail Delivery Monitoring
- REST APIs
- SOAP Web Service Monitoring
- Ping Server, Port (Custom Protocol), POP Server, IMAP Server, and SMTP Server Monitoring
Dotcom-Monitor is a web company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Dotcom-Tools is an amazing tool that gives you the option to check the speed of your website at about 24 places and offers this service for free. It has more equipment which is free like – Website Speed Test, Web Application Testing / Script Recorder, Ping Test, HTTP/S Web Server Test, Network Trace, DNS Blacklist Check, Email Server Test, FTP Test, and Streaming Media Test.
It is also has paid equipment such as – Performance Counter Monitoring, Server Monitoring, Website Speed Monitoring, Load Testing and Web Application Monitoring.
Dotcom-Monitor is also a web monitoring website and provides some special featured like – Multi-Browser Monitoring, Monitoring Checkpoints, Private Checkpoints and Transaction Recorder.
- Provides in-depth waterfall graph that can be open to provide more information.
- Here shows the speed at different screen sizes like – Native, SVGA (800 x 600), XGA (1024 x 768), WXGA (1280 x 800), WXGA Wide (1366 x 768), WXGA+ (1440 x 900) and HD+ (1600 x 900).
- Show different bandwidth – Native speed, ADSL, Cable and Fiber.
- And also available Mobile Monitoring Service.
Last Word –
Finally i would like to tell you if you want to make the good performance of your website even better, then read my given information carefully and my favorite website is gtmetrix & pingdom.
You May Also Read:-
What is new update in WordPress 5.4?
What is WordPress Hosting? Explaining Advantage And Disadvantage
Convert Sketch to HTML Code using Sketch2Code AI
Beginners Guide on Back End Developers
SQL Developer- A Complete guide