Amongst so many digital marketing practices, PPC or pay-per-click marketing is an extremely effective and demanding marketing method to target the right audience.
Running a PPC campaign might be an easier job. But when it comes to PPC management, it causes people to raise their eyebrows. A PPC campaign can be more targeted and pocket-friendly if you can manage it properly. This is when you need to look for a best digital marketing company PPC management company in Delhi or in other regions.
Hey, wait. Before you find experts to handle your work, you should know the basics so that you can judge the person responsible for the campaign. Isn’t it effective?
Keep reading the article and have a key takeaway in the end.
5 Golden rules to manage your Google PPC campaign
- Start by defining your marketing goals: When you get started with your PPC campaign management, the very first thing you need to take care of is the marketing goals. If you can plan out the right goals and set your campaign accordingly, you can expect extremely high results in the end.
A PPC campaign can have multiple business objectives. For example, it can be used for driving business sales, it can be the reason for generating quality leads, it is run to promote a brand, and so on.
Before you start managing your campaign, you should understand the purpose of running the ad campaign. The moment you gain knowledge on this, it becomes easier to measure your goals and target your campaign.
- Use tools to target the best keywords: Next important trick is to choose the proper tools to target the best keywords for your campaign. Whenever you are talking about your PPC keywords, you should keep in mind that nothing can be more convenient than using keyword research tools to manage them. These tools have a separate fanbase on PPC campaigns.
Check out the ad copies and optimize them with the keywords to ensure the ads are targeting the right search queries. Remember, keywords are the key to every digital marketing campaign. For your PPC advertising, they play a significant role. Hence, selecting the right set of high intent keywords is essential.
Look for tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, SpyFu, etc. that help to find the right tools based on your business niche.
- Negative keywords are the gamechanger: Besides the positive and high user intent keywords, negative keywords play a game-changing role. If the exact match and phrase match keywords bring the right audience to the doorstep, the negative keywords eliminate the irrelevant visitors.
By using negative keywords, you can restrict your ad from making it visible to the wrong audience. This may trigger a little volume of traffic to the site, but you can gain the attention of the right potential clients who are actually interested in your brand. That’s more important.
- Focus on different targeting options: While building a PPC advertising campaign, you can have multiple targeting options. On Google, you can perform search campaigns, display campaigns, network campaigns, and video campaigns according to your wish.
Now for different campaigns, you get different targeting options. These include –
Placement targeting – With this option, you can select the platforms where exactly you want your ads to be displayed. This particular option is certainly for display campaigns instead of search campaigns.
Audience targeting – With this option, you can select the filters based on which you want your ads to showcase. Some prominent filters are demographics, location, language, etc. This option is primarily for your display campaigns.
Contextual targeting – This is a keyword-based targeting option that is meant for all PPC campaigns. However, it is mainly made for search campaigns as this option allows you to display your ad whenever a search is made on relevant keywords.
Topic targeting – With this option, you can display your ads based on the topics covered on the page. This is another most important option made for the Google display network.
- Optimize your PPC ads: Finally, when you are done with everything, it is time to optimize your PPC ads and maintain a proper PPC campaign structure. Improve your ad copy with proper title, content, and call-to-action.
Handle every component of a PPC ad delicately. As all three of them are responsible for grabbing the attention of the audience and converting the leads into potential clients or valuable customers.
Managing a PPC advertising campaign on Google is not as easy as it seems to. You can definitely trust the Google-sponsored tools to manage your campaign at your convenience. However, gaining knowledge on each step along with the factors to be focused on is pretty much essential.
Note: Even if you are trusting the best digital marketing company, you should note the above-mentioned points in your mind.
Remember, the better you can manage your campaign, the better will be the results. Your results will be highlighted on the Google SERPs.
You May Also Read:
Top Graphic Designs That Are Vital for Each Business
10 Tips to Optimize Windows 10 for Gaming and Performance
Best Methods to Convert Microsoft Outlook OST to PST
Best Websites to Buy Backlinks in 2020
Do You Know What Google Mobile-Friendly Test Tool Is And How To Use It?
Do You Know What Is robots.txt Is And How To Make This File?