Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the visibility of a website or a webpage to increase the traffic on the website or the webpage through the results of a search engine. SEO tools are the instruments which help the owners of websites to achieve these goals with ease and without mastering SEO optimization.
They are the key to improving your web page ranking on search engines with very little SEO knowledge. Keeping the power and use of SEO tools in mind, we have compiled a list of the three best SEO tools available to help your brand and webpage gain traction. These are the tools that are different in what they provide. Go through the article to find out the best SEO tool for your store’s needs.
Ahrefs is undoubtedly one of the best SEO tools available that provide potent options. It would be the right choice for SEO experts and junior marketers because it is powerful yet easy to use. Ahrefs stand out from other SEO services because of a popular toolset for SEO analysis and backlinks. Many digital marketers, small business owners, and SEO experts worldwide prefer to use Ahrefs to improve the ranking of their page in the search engines.
All around the world. It is ahead of other services by a huge index, the most extensive foundation of live links with the best speed of index updates. They provide four different pricing plans for the various needs of the consumers and the companies. Ahrefs also provides a 7-day trial for a cost of 7 dollars so that users can experiment and know what they will be offered.
- Site Audit – It goes through all the pages of your website and provides an overall SEO health score. It points out all possible SEO issues and provides recommendations to fix them.
- Site Explorer – Ahrefs’ Site Explorer provides three powerful SEO tools: organic traffic research, Backlink checker, and paid traffic research in one interface.
- Organic traffic research – Let’s you check which pages bring the most search engine traffic and what keywords your competitors are ranking for.
- Backlink checker – Helps you gauge the quality of the backlink profiles of your competitors’ sites and the websites that link to them.
- Bpaid traffic research – Learn about your competitors’ paid search advertising and about where they channel their paid traffic.
- Keywords Explorer – Gives thousands of keyword suggestions, supports 171 countries, and estimates keyword search volume for ten different search engines, including Amazon and youtube.
- Content Explorer – Content Explorer feature allows you to analyze more than a billion web pages with all Search Engine Optimizations and social metrics.
- Rank Tracker – Rank Tracker lets you monitor your rankings on desktop Google search as well as mobile Google search, across 170 countries.
SEO application Moz is one of the best SEO tools that experts actually prefer to use. It has been included in this list because of its high performance. It has always stayed up to date even when Google changes its algorithm regularly, along with providing an efficient chat portal that helps users get an insightful response to all their doubts.
Moz provides all services from site crawl to keyboard recommendations, as well as the performance of your website to methods to improve it.
Moz also provides some free services, including a free toolbar that allows you to see your store’s metrics while browsing any page. They also have an annual conference MozCon to help everyone around the world to learn more about SEO.
- Keyword Explorer – Provides one of the most accurate and largest search keyword databases, which lets you discover the best keywords for your site.
- Link Explorer– Allows you to discover content and link building opportunities and compare with competitors for intelligent link building.
- Moz Bar – It examines and analyzes essential search, social, and page metrics of any site you visit right in your Chrome browser.
- My Online Presence – Allows you to see the way your location appears on local search engines and directories, and gives you ways to improve it with Moz Local.
- Free Domain Analysis – Lets you see instant SEO metrics like top pages, ranking keywords, competitive analysis, etc. for any site.
MozCast helps you track daily changes by reporting on “weather patterns” of the Google algorithm.
SEMrush is one of the favorite and best SEO tools available in the SEO community and provides easy assess to your rankings and new ranking opportunities. One of the most well-liked features of this SEO tool is Domain Vs. Domain analysis, which allows the users to compare your website with your competitors. It provides analytics reports by showing competitors the best keywords, analyzing their ad budgets and keywords, discovering the right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns, and many more features. It helps you to understand your website’s and competitors’ search data traffic in a better way. They provide three different pricing plans for the various needs of the consumers and the companies. They also offer a free trial so that users can find out what they are getting into.
- Analytics reports provide features like Organic Research, Advertising Research, Backlinks and Keyword Search
- Tools – Provides domain vs. domain comparisons, charts, all data in pdf reports, millions of keyword ideas
- Allows you to check the average CPC in your niche across different regions
- SEO writing assistant helps optimize your content with your targeted keywords
- Projects Launch global campaigns for your website to get the necessary metrics of its competitors, keyword rankings, and on-page health from one place.
- Track positions for any keyword
|Pricing||Trial: 7 days trial for $7(Standard/Advanced only)Lite version: $99/monthStandard version: $179/monthAdvanced version: $399/monthAgency version: $999/month||Starting price: FreeStandard: $99/monthMedium: $149/monthLarge: $249/monthPremium: $599/month||Starting price: FreePro: $99.95/monthGuru: $199.95/monthBusiness: $399.95/monthCustom plans: AvailableEnterprise solution: Available|
|Pros||It has the best link index.Vastly improved keyword and competitive research functionality.Growing community and support.A free Chrome extension toolbar.||Good value by their free tools.Excellent community and support.||Availability of free version.Highly efficient for keyword research, competitive research, and content marketing.Easy navigation and use.It provides the best SEO API in the market.|
|Cons||. Not so strong API.||It has high pricing for the functionality of the tool.Lagging behind a little in regards to functionality and efficiency.||Pricing is high for their API access.The backlink analysis is not very good. It is not recommended for link building analysis.|
You May Also Read:-
Top 10 Best Programming Language to Learn in 2020
Do You Know What Is robots.txt Is And How To Make This File?
Top Ten Latest Technologies in 2020 that you need to learn
Top 10 Most Popular Payment Gateway Around The World
Want to Delete Or Deactivate Your Facebook Account – Step by Step Solution
Outlook Error: Something is wrong with one of your data files and Outlook needs to close – Fixed
Top 6 Best Search Engine Optimization Tools Given By Experts