Most of the time, printers are our reliable buddies, and they work well in the hour of need. But there can be nothing more annoying than xnd start blurting out error messages. So, what’s wrong with the printers, and how can we resolve them? Today we will focus on that in this article, read on the complete analysis.HP has been one of the reliable brands in the industry, and most of us have their printers in our homes and offices. If your HP printer stops printing suddenly, here are the basic troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve it.
Check Basic Things
When your HP printer is showing offline, you have to check the basic things in the printer. You’ll be shocked to know that most of the time, some simple things do the trick. And these things are often overlooked because we think that this cannot solve it.
So, you must remember to look for the basic things that might have been causing problems in your printer. You must check whether your printer is on or not, it is connected to the computer or not, it has paper and ink in it or not, and lastly, it is powered on or not.
So, basic things are often overlooked, and you should not miss it.
There are times when your printer might give you problems when it is facing drivers’ problems. Yes, there are times when you may need to download and install the HP printer driver on your PC. If you are new to this kind of stuff, here are the steps required to download and install drivers for HP printers.
First, you need to uninstall the existing drivers from the computer. Open Device Manager and expand printing devices, then you need to the right click on that and select Uninstall.
Now, you need to open the HP website and enter your model number to download the drivers. Then, open the downloaded file and double click on it to install. Follow the simple on-screen instructions to install the HP printer drivers on your computer.
Paper Jam Issue in HP printers
HP printer jam issue may occur when there is a piece of paper stuck inside the printer. To resolve that, you must clean the printer from inside. You would need to open the printer, check out the manual of your printer model on the HP website. Then you will be able to know exactly how to open the printer and remove the extra piece of paper from inside.
The paper jam issue is not that big because it is easily solvable, but it might take time. Most HP printers open from the front, you can start from there when opening the printer for removing the paper.
Network Issue in HP printers
Luckily, HP has worked in a system troubleshooter that will assist you to solve these hiccups. Before using that troubleshooter though, try some simple steps first.
- Turn off your Computer and Printer.
- Wait upto 2 minutes
- Turn On your Computer and Printer.
- After the system Reboot, you can print now.
If there is still a problem, you can go with the re-setup of Wireless network to HP Printer.
To setup an HP wireless printer, the network plays the major. So, make sure the strength of the network is high.
Follow the given steps:
- First turn on your printer, router or network device and your computing device
- Now, remove all the cable connections such as Ethernet cable or USB cable.
- Make sure that computer and printer are sharing the same network
- Open the HP control panel and then open the setup, network or the wireless menu.
- Go to the Wireless Setup Wizard and enter the below-given details:
- System name (SSID)
- Next, you need to provide the SSID and password (WEP key or WPS passphrase)
- Now Connect your computer to the wireless network
- Make sure that your computer and printer are as close as possible for a better network strength
- Turn on your printer, router, and computer at the same time.
- It is necessary that your printer and computer are connected to the SSID network simultaneously
- Open the Control panel and go to the Setup, network or wireless menu.
- Once the Wireless setup wizard is open, follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer and network.
Few useful Installation tips:
- It is essential to have the correct arrangement of drivers installed for the HP printer on your device. Along these lines, first, remove the contrary drivers and now, get the right drivers from the official website of HP.
- Don’t attach the USB cable to the printer, without installing the correct set of the driver as it can hamper the setup.
- To remove the HP Printer Offline error, you can restart the printer and computer. This will help, in all scenarios of error
- Disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable will help in some cases to fix the errors.
- When USB cable connection is not working, you can connect the printer to a different USB port
Well, these are the most troubling HP issues for the users, and you must use their guides to resolve them. Go to HP’s official website for additional information needed to solve these problems.
You May Also Read:-
–How Much a Commercial HVAC Technician Would Cost in 2020?
– Why should you have space heater?
– Know Everything About Aquaguard Products And Its Customer Care Services
– Guide on Front Loader Washing Machines Detergent