For a mother, the first few months after the pregnancy and delivery are crucial. This is the time when the uterus shrinks back to its normal size. The tendons, the muscles, and the ligaments, all connect to the uterus, all regain strength and power that lost during labor. This is where you need postnatal care and Ayurveda products in Sydney to help you heal faster.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda or Ayurvedic medicines originated in India and have existed for over 3,000 years. It is a holistic healing practice that works wonders for the body, soul, and mind. According to Ayurveda, the wellness of the body depends on the balance between the mind, body, and spirit. There are various Ayurvedic practices that can help young and new mothers better heal after giving birth so that they can have a healthier postnatal recovery.
Certain postnatal effects in new mothers
Giving birth is not easy and is usually a moment full of emotions. While it’s a moment when you’d typically feel proud and awestruck, you cannot help but feel exhausted, pain, and soreness as well. Here are a few after-effects that women face after giving birth.
- Extensive bleeding
- Stretch marks
- Soreness and pain
- Lack of sleep
- Postpartum depression
- Varicose veins
- Loss of self-esteem
Ayurveda is know to have a profound effect on women health and well-being. It has effectively become one of the best ways of dealing with postnatal problems.
Ayurveda products in Sydney to address postnatal problems
The medicines listed herein have been found to be of great help in dealing with postnatal problems, but try not to take Ayurvedic medicines without consulting a specialist.
- Dasamoolarishtam: It is known to boost immunity and keeping infections at bay. New mothers are generally weak because of labour fatigue, and thus Dasamoolarishtam is prescribe to women for the first few months after giving birth. It reduces pain and inflamation.
- Jeerakarishtam: This is a great Ayurvedic medicine usually prescribed to women for inducing normal lactation. Ayurvedic experts usually prescribe it during the winter or the monsoon seasons, as it also keeps the body warm from within.
- Shatavari: The medicine is used to improve lactation in new mothers. It achieves so by improving the hormonal balance in the body. Consuming the herb with a warm glass of milk heightens the production of breast milk and also helps in avoiding postpartum depression.
- Musta: Apart from increasing the production of breast milk, the popular Ayurvedic medicine relieves the clogs in the milk ducts and reduces inflamation.
Ayurvedic delivery care for mothers
The first few days after childbirth are considered of vital importance in Ayurveda. These are the days when as a mother you should be focused on self-care and healing. In fact, the first 42 days of the baby’s life are also quite important. It’s essential for the baby’s rest, rejuvenation, and developing a bond with the mother.
- Postpartum massage: This is a great way of mental, spiritual, and physical healing in young mothers. It not only aids in internal muscular repair, but also provides some much-needed relaxation. That said, the postpartum massage should only be performed by a trained Ayurvedic practitioner. The practitioner would focus on your lower abdomen and back – the areas that typically bear the brunt force during labour. For best results, the massage is usually carried on continuously for 14 days or more.
- Belly wrapping: Believe it or not, but wearing wide belts on the waist can effectively reduce the size of the uterus post-delivery. In fact, using an abdominal cotton cloth is also great for a faster healing process and also supports the lower back region. That said, c-section mothers should wait for 16-18 days before giving the abdominal binding a try. As for those giving it a try, make sure that the binding isn’t too tight and is comfortable whether you are sitting or standing. Your Ayurveda practitioner can help you with this.
Diet and nutrition:
One of the best ways of healing quicker is through proper diet. By having the right vegetables, herbs, and by taking the right Ayurveda products in Sydney, you can boost your physical wellness, strength, and stamina. It also has a profound effect on the production of breast milk, tones muscles, boosts immunity, manages blood flow in the body. Eat frequently but in small amounts throughout the day. Abstain from consuming spicy foods, else it can cause a burning sensation when the baby consumes breast milk. Lastly, have turmeric, pepper, and ginger, on a daily basis.
You May Also Read
-Ultimate Guide to Property Management Call Center Services
-Things you should know about Custom Printed Plastic cards
-Type Of Services Provides By Staffing Company
-How to Import OLM Files to Office 365 Directly?
-7 Ways to Speed up Your Slow Smartphone
-How To Recover Lost Password of Outlook PST file?
-IBM Notes to Outlook Migration Glitches- Solve Now!
-convert your Netscape files to Outlook PST?
-Ways To Relax And Enjoy Your Life